The holidays are approaching quickly, and amidst the involved hustle and bustle, our gift-giving preparations are culminating. Gifts come in many shapes, forms, and sizes–beyond physical “things.” While gifts such as love, friendship, and kindness far exceed the value of material items, exchanging boxes clad in shiny wrapping paper certainly is a fun and exciting way to express our thoughtfulness.
Online shopping has become increasingly common and convenient over the years as technology has come to infiltrate nearly every aspect of our lives. While filling our virtual shopping carts is incredibly time and labor-efficient, there is still something inexpressibly nostalgic about going to a brick-and-mortar store, picking items from the shelf, and placing them in a physical cart. My most beloved retailer to shop for all things related to conscious living is Whole Foods Market*, as their overall standards encompass ingredient quality and safety, environmental impact, ethical practices, animal welfare, and much more. Furthermore, their standards apply to every single item they carry in-store, eliminating much of the guesswork.
If you have ever taken a look past the standard grocery aisles there, you will discover they bear so many items beyond food. Their Whole Body Department includes a plethora of other lifestyle goods such as cosmetics, apparel, vitamins, and even housewares.
If you are located in the U.S., Canada, or the U.K. and are fortunate enough to have a Whole Foods near you, I highly recommend taking a trip there for your holiday shopping, especially if you have someone on your list who is as mindful of what they put on their body as what they put in it. They have a wide variety of beauty-related gifts this year, and everything in the guide I compiled is less than $40.00.
Whether you are shopping for the clean beauty aficionado in your life, picking up some last-minute stocking stuffers, or just gifting something to yourself for your Sunday night pampering routine (you deserve it), I hope this guide sparks some inspiration.
1. Cocokind Winter Essentials Kit, $29.99
2. Pacifica Mist-ical Moments Dreamy Facial Mists, $11.99
3. Cocokind Superfood Starter 10 Day Kit Minis, $13.99
4. Pacifica The Skin of Your Dreams Sheet Mask Set, $14.99
Masks & Facials
1. Oleum Vera Mask Sets; assorted varieties, $9.99 ea.
2. Nügg Face Masks; assorted varieties, $3.99 ea.
3. Nügg Holiday Fizz Skin Fizz Powder 3 Pack, $14.99
Lip Balm Sets
1. Burt’s Bees A Bit of Burt’s Bees; assorted ornaments, $4.99 ea.
2. Burt’s Bees Mistletoe Kiss; lip balm, tinted lip balm, & lip shimmer set, $9.99
3. Pacifica Lip Balm Trio, $9.99
4. Whole Foods Market Organic Lip Balm Trio; holiday flavors, $3.99
5. Nügg Let it Shine; lip scrub and balm set, $14.99
1. Cocokind Antioxidant and Mushroom Charged Highlighter Kit, $29.99
2. Burt’s Bees Pure and Simple Trio Gift Set; blush, mascara & tinted lip balm + reusable cosmetic bag, $19.99
3. Au Naturale Highlight of the Holiday Highlighter Kit, $37.99
4. Au Naturale Holiday Color Play Berrymint Lip Slick Duo, $24.99
1. Pacha Soap Co. Hand + Body Butter; And Everything Nice, $11.99
2. Burt’s Bees Hand Cream Trio, $12.99
3. Whole Foods Market Signature Scent Limited Edition Holiday Collection Hand Creams; assorted varieties, $4.99 ea.
Hand Soaps & Sanitizers
1. Indigo Wild Zum Bar Goat’s Milk Soap Zum Bundle, $8.99
2. 365 Everyday Value Limited Edition Foaming Hand Soap; Honeycrisp Apple, $3.99
3. 365 Everyday Value Limited Edition Hand Sanitizers; assorted holiday scents, $2.99 ea.
1. Indigo Wild Zum Chakra Shea Butter Bath Salts, $19.99
2. Pacha Soap Co. CBD Bath Kit, $29.99
3. Indigo Wild Zum Bag; Frankincense & Myrrh, $15.99
1. Pacha Soap Co. Lump o’ Coal Detox Salt Blocks with Activated Charcoal, $9.99
2. Pacha Soap Co. Frothy the Snowman Lavendar Froth Bombs, $9.99
3. Pacha Soap Co. Froth Bombs; assorted varieties, $6.99 ea.
4. Whole Foods Market Bath Bombs; assorted varieties, $3.99 ea.
1. Burt’s Bees Essential Travel Kit; includes reusable cosmetic bag, $14.99
2. Weleda Let it Glow Holiday Travel Essentials, $9.99
1. Kitsch Beauty Satin Sleep Scrunchies; assorted colors, $9.99 per set of 5
2. Kitsch Beauty Satin Eye Mask & Scrunchie Set; assorted colors, $24.99 ea.
3. Not Your Mother’s Naturals Hair Masque Trio; High Moisture, $9.99
Beauty Tools & Accessories
1. Quagga Green Label Foil Printed Zip Pouches; assorted styles + a free bracelet, $14.99 ea.
2. Kitsch Beauty Rose Quartz Healing Crystal, $28.00
3. Kitsch Beauty Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller, $24.00
1. Kitsch Beauty Aromatherapy Locket Necklaces; assorted styles, $36.00 ea.
2. Indigo Wild Blitzum Aromatherapy Room & Body Spray; Holiday Mint, $9.95
3. Lark Skin Co. Crystal Infused Oil Perfumes; assorted fragrances, $20.00 ea.
Candles & Aromatherapy
1. Illume Luxury Soy Candle; Balsam & Cedar, $19.99
2. Paddywax Glass Candle; Mistletoe & Mint, $18.00
3. Illume Scented Candle; Juniper Moss, $17.99
4. Whole Foods Market Essential Oils Limited Edition Seasonal Blends; assorted varieties, $6.99 ea.
5. Illume Noble Holiday Matches; Balsam & Cedar, $7.99
I want to thank each and every one of you who has supported Consciously Classy thus far by taking the time to visit. Every bit of your interest is an invaluable gift to me, and from the bottom-most portion of my heart, I am truly grateful. Happiest of Holidays!
Until next time, be kind, be conscious, and always keep it classy!
*This post is not sponsored by Whole Foods Market or any other brands/companies. All products featured were purchased with my own funds, and all opinions are my own based on personal user experience.
All prices listed are in USD. Prices and selection may vary by location.
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
SURE ARE A BUNCH OF GREAT VALUES HERE!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Indeed! Thanks for the support, Jonathan! 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Sustain Your Way into Spring… | Consciously Classy